Re: Inrnational ascii characters

Siny-2
<BASE href="file://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Stationery\">
The Idea is good, I think, but something is missing. Undefinied reference HB_FUN_HB_SETCODEPAGE. I tried including some chs but I could not find out the solution.

les

Re: Inrnational ascii characters

Pritpal Bedi
Siny-2 wrote
The Idea is good, I think, but something is missing. Undefinied reference HB_FUN_HB_SETCODEPAGE. I tried including some chs but I could not find out the solution.
Try :

HB_SETDISPCP() instead of HB_SETCODEPAGE()
     enjoy hbIDEing...
        Pritpal Bedi
http://hbide.vouch.info/

Re: Inrnational ascii characters

Siny-2
<BASE href="file://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Stationery\">
I performed, no error message, the build full, the exe is usable, but no result, each character guards it old form...

>> The Idea is good, I think, but something is missing. Undefinied reference
>> HB_FUN_HB_SETCODEPAGE. I tried including some chs but I could not find out
>> the solution.
>>

> Try :
>
> HB_SETDISPCP() instead of HB_SETCODEPAGE()
>

> -----
>     enjoy hbIDEing...
>        Pritpal Bedi
> http://hbide.vouch.info/

Re: Inrnational ascii characters

Viktor Szakáts
>> The Idea is good, I think, but something is missing. Undefinied reference
>> HB_FUN_HB_SETCODEPAGE. I tried including some chs but I could not find out
>> the solution.
>>

> Try :
>
> HB_SETDISPCP() instead of HB_SETCODEPAGE()

It's different thing. Rather, use HB_CDPSELECT().

Viktor

Re: Inrnational ascii characters

panpan2523
Isabel Marant padded models have numerous cushioning in your heel plus forefoot areas and will be offering minimal support from the arch. You can definitely find the ideal pair of shoes according to your preference and taste from the huge collection of shoes available from Isabel Marant. http://hotisabel.com/ isabel marant shop  Marant shoes have global appeal and are acknowledged by various well-known fashion industry publications. It has continued to open international stores to let the planet experience Isabel Marant. The brand, however, continues to create its excellent designs that impress a large number of fashion conscious people. Hurry up, and get fashionable with Isabel Marant.