'hbmk2' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

'hbmk2' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

davidah
Hello There,

I'm new to Habour but an Old timer Clipper, Xbase, Dbfast programmer and I'd love to try your product. I downloaded Harbour IDE 2.1 but every time I tried to compile a program with "Build / Compile" Option I got the following output in my console:

hbmk2  -q -trace -info -lang=en -width=0 -rebuild -s C:\hbIDE\idehome.prg

Command => C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
Arguments => /C C:\DOCUME~1\dhurtado\LOCALS~1\Temp\3p0ha1.bat
CurDir() => Documents and Settings\dhurtado Starting in => C:\hbIDE\

C:\hbIDE>hbmk2 -q -trace -info -lang=en -width=0 -rebuild -s C:\hbIDE\idehome.prg

'hbmk2' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

can some one help me fix it? I have no idea where to go from here.